Posted: Friday, January 19, 2018 12:07 AM
Company Name:Symbia Logistics
Symbia Logistics needs a Maintenance Mechanic in our Simpsonville, South Carolina facility.
Repair a wide variety of equipment and machinery using good electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic troubleshooting, complex problem-solving and decision-making skills. Conduct regular inspections to identify faulty equipment, test new machinery before use or installation, keep records of maintenance and activities and train junior mechanics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Repairs and maintains mechanical and hydraulic components of production machines and equipment, like, material handling system, and automated lubrication system, following blueprints & specifications using hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring instruments
● Visually inspects and listens to machines equipment to locate causes of malfunctions
● Dismantles machines & equipment to gain access to problem area, using hand/power tools.
● Inspects measures parts to detect wear, misalignment, or other problems
● Removes and replaces worn or defective parts of drive mechanism or hydraulic system, using hand tools power tools, and following blueprints, diagrams, and service manuals
● Realigns and adjusts components, like spindles and clutches, using hand tools following diagrams
● Starts machines equipment to test operation following repair.
● Repairs broken parts, using brazing, soldering, and welding equipment hand tools
● Must have a strong knowledge in Programmable Control Logistics (PLCs), Hydraulics, and Pneumatics.
● 1hp-50 hp electric motors and gear box, photo eyes, proximity switches, chain driven conveyors.
● Forklift repair knowledge's and welding experience.
● Full-time permanent position
● Medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance available
● Paid vacation and holiday
● $2000 Stay Bonus, paid throughout first year
● Wage range 20 -24 per hour depends of experience
Please apply in person at 321 Standing Springs Court #4 Simpsonville SC 29680 or email resume' to brian.dietz@Symbia.com
• Location: Greenville, Simpsonville, SC
• Post ID: 26087932 greenville