Posted: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 5:13 AM
- Unlike many payouts offered by other carriers in the industry, Roehl has designed our sign-on bonus to eliminate the many obstacles that drivers typically navigate through before receiving payments.
- The first payout of $500 occurs upon completion of the first load hauled, and continues at $500 for every 10,000-mile interval.
- Roehl Transport will also include additional retention incentives that significantly increase the scheduled payments. After running 30,000 paid miles, drivers will receive an additional bonus payment of $500, for a total of $1,000. Thereafter, payments of $500 will continue every 10,000 miles until the driver reaches the $10,000 total.
To learn more about Roehl Transport, the new sign-on bonus, and truck driving career opportunities, including paid CDL truck driver training, call 715-###-#### to speak with a recruiter or apply now!
• Location: Greenville, Woodruff
• Post ID: 28626542 greenville