What you’ll be doing...
Verizon’s Global Real Estate organization is seeking a dynamic real estate professional with strong experience in retail lease negotiations. As a Real Estate Manager, your primary focus will be managing the existing portfolio of Verizon corporate retail stores in GA, AL and FL with a potential opportunity to identify, recommend and secure new store sites in GA and AL to meet the company development goals for the South East Market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of the existing portfolio of Verizon corporate retail stores in GA, AL and FL
- Visit and evaluate each trade area to understand competitive position, vacancy and rent rates to create negotiating leverage
- Negotiate lease renewals to reduce occupancy cost and improve competitive position.
- Negotiate termination agreements, subleases and other documents as necessary
- Manage and utilize brokers in various markets to ensure Verizon has the most up to date information on available locations and market conditions.
- Lead all LOI and lease negotiations.
- Prepare business cases for approval.
- Regular and frequent project status reporting.
- Analyze and evaluate existing store portfolio and recommend future strategy.
- Other duties may include:
- Manage all activities associated with retail site selection and lease negotiations for new stores, relocations and expansions in GA and AL.
- Work with Market real estate and leadership teams to create strategic plans to maximize Verizon distribution in various markets.
- Conduct research within the identified markets to ascertain availability of sites appropriate for Verizon Retail locations.
- Utilize strategic, web-based tools to maximize retail distribution.
- Conduct market reviews and site tours to locate, evaluate and recommend high potential real estate sites for the development of Verizon retail stores.
- Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience with corporate real estate including retail tenant or landlord representation.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate as it relates to market planning, site evaluations, city/county/state regulations, building and permitting, utility accesses, easement, parking regulations, traffic flow.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience in reading and interpreting market and demographic data and matching the site to the needs of Verizon.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2438212-retail-real-estate-manager
• Post ID: 27389357 greenville