Bilingual (Spanish / English) candidates are encouraged to apply
REGISTERED NURSE OTHER
The clinical nurse educator is:
- responsible for the development, coordination, implementation & evaluation of competency based orientation pathways & programs.
- responsible for the collaborative identification, coordination, implementation & evaluation of on-going and annual competency, training, staff development plans.
- responsible for interprofessional, population-based & evidence-based clinical education.
- responsible for empowerment of the direct care nurse through education.
- responsible for evidence-based research & performance improvement within a specialized area of nursing.
- responsible for development & implementation of educational programs, ensuring adherence to regulatory standards & all related GHS polices, procedures & guidelines.
This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager, director or executive.
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
3 years - 3 years in appropriate clinical specialty
RN - REGISTERED NURSE - NLRN
Specific Acceptable Credentials (if applicable)
In lieu of the Above Minimum Requirements
Other Required Experience
Masters in Nursing or Education- Preferred
Position Posting Category
RN- Other Professional Areas
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 27626262 greenville