Hiring CAREgivers/CNA/HHA throughout Greenville County - Griswold Home Care (Greenville, SC)
Reviewing resumes and interviewing!
We're looking for compassionate, responsible caregivers to work with our elderly and disabled clients. Most importantly, we're seeking caregivers that want to make a difference in their lives - we have an amazing roster of clients and deep relationships with each one.
We try to match caregivers nearby our team to limit your commute times! We re actively hiring in the following areas: Greenville, Taylors, Greer, Mauldin, Spartanburg, Duncan, Landrum, Boiling Springs and neighboring areas!
WE OFFER A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PLAN
- Paid staff training and meeting opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible scheduling full-time, part-time, hourly and live-in available
- Immediate openings with flexible start date
- Supportive team and office staff
- Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC)
- Incentive programs: Client and Caregiver referrals
- Credit Union eligibility
- Paid Telehealth program for full-time employees (part time employees may purchase at a minimal charge)
- Employee of the Month Recognition
Do you feel compassion for others? Do you find it rewarding to put a smile on someone's face and in their heart? It takes a special kind of strength, heart, and patience to be a professional caregiver. At Griswold Home Care of Greenville/Spartanburg, we re always on the lookout for caregivers who are truly exceptional.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Friendly, Honest, and Dependable
- Be reliable, flexible, with a good work ethic
- Prefer someone who is caring and wants to interact and be active with the client....a babysitter is not needed
- Clear background check, negative 2-step TB screen (or clear chest X-Ray), clean drug screen
- Live by the Golden Rule (do unto others as you would have them do unto you - or your loved ones)
Positions Include: caregiver, companion, CNA, C.N.A., nurses aide, certified nursing aide, certified nurses aide, HHA, CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, home health worker, home care caregiver
• Post ID: 27847147 greenville