About the Job
Job DescriptionJob #: 798637
The ideal candidate for this role will work as a member of the Business Applications Team to deliver engaging training and documentation to new and existing employees. The Training Specialist will be the face of the company, delivering wide-ranging technical training programs via remote and on-site instructor led trainings.
- Product Expert – Become an expert in our software & industry so that training courses are highly “industry-relevant”
- Deliver exceptional training, transition management & coaching – Deliver engaging instructor-led training courses & webinars, both on-site and online via web conferencing
- Embed Best Practices – Adapt demos, examples & approaches to 1-on-1 training courses to focus on “best practices” for company-wide standards
- Transition / Change Management – Help guide employees on managing their team’s transition during software implementations and upgrades
- Other – Assist with special projects as assigned at the discretion of team management.
- 2-6 years of experience in delivering exceptional remote & on-site instructor-led training, preferably with a strong background working in a software customer training environment.
- Expertise in customizing & running live demo-based training courses & webinars
- Experience delivering training or coaching to promote adoption and minimize resistance to new software
- Ability to work a variable schedule with willingness to travel up to 25% during peak periods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of adult learning theory
- A positive and proactive nature
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply sound instructional techniques
- Ability to create supporting content (e.g. handouts & documentation) to support instructor-led trainings
- Experience incorporating change management principles into training programs to promote adoption & minimize resistance
If you are interested in this position, please email email@example.com
• Post ID: 24806362 greenville