- Location: Greenville, South Carolina, 29601
- Position Title: Development Assistant
- Company Name: Greenville Symphony Association
- Area of Focus: Arts/Culture/Humanities
- Job Function: Development/Fundraising
- Job Type: Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Associates Degree
- Min Experience: 2-3 Years
- Required Travel: 0-10%
- Salary: $16.00 - $18.00 (Hourly)
The Greenville Symphony Orchestra (GSO) is seeking a detail-oriented and highly organized Development Assistant to support the GSO’s development and fundraising activities.
Qualified candidates may apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Development Assistant will assist the Development Director with daily responsibilities, including Raiser’s Edge Donor database management and daily data entry, management of donor benefits, management of timelines, calendars, mailings, and donor/sponsor deliverables, coordination of all event logistics, and grant assistance.
Qualified applicants should possess an associate degree, and have a minimum of two years experience in a similar position. The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication skills (both written and oral); proficient in MS Office -Word, Excel, Power Point; donor management software experience (Raiser’s Edge and Wealth Engine preferred); ability to work with public and relate to diverse audiences; is capable of managing multiple ongoing projects; and an appreciation for classical music. Some evening and weekend hours required.
• Post ID: 27240452 greenville